Trust + Provenance + Finality
‘Digital Cognate – Our Partner in Document Verification’
The TALL Group of Companies and Digital Cognate provide an innovative Chain of Provenance and document or transaction verification platform that delivers absolute confidence and certainty to the user, provides real-time authentication and eliminates the risk of fraud.
- Enterprises universally agree that document management costs are out of control
- Document fraud has huge reputational, financial and regulatory costs
- Authentications linking the document, its holder and the relevant transaction cannot be undertaken in real time
- Operational performance and regulatory compliance are hindered by the lack of real time links between documents and their supporting archives
Digital Cognate and the TALL Group of Companies have entered a strategic partnership to deliver secure documentation and their associated entitlements and privileges to enterprises and government.
Digital Cognate provides an intelligent gateway based upon private keys, RFIDs, NFCs and other artefacts that point the document to a secure portal with the holder of the document can be authenticated using biometrics and other stored data.
Applications can permit agreed privileges and keep an immutable record for future reference. Digital Cognate’s immutable database is centralised and prevents the erasure of any data or outcomes and provides full version control of all data entered in the portal and full access control.
Redefines Trust and Identity
Digital Cognate has all the security of blockchain without its constraints: –
- Digital Cognate’s custodial environment guarantees the integrity of your data at rest, in flight and in archive ensuring trustworthy outcomes.
- End users define, create and manage an inviolate digital asset within a centralised environment using the same computational precepts as blockchain preserving your value and protecting your rights.
- The intrinsic value, legal standing and nonrepudiation of Digital Cognates ensures the delivery of mission-critical outcomes.
- Providing risk, governance and compliance management for global traders, asset managers, defence platform providers and government services.
- Digital Cognates can be tokenised for transferring value or consummating transactions using centralised or distributed networks.
Use Cases: https://www.docuchain.co.uk/usecases
Redefines Business Processes
What value does Digital Cognate add to your regulated business processes?
- Resolves mistrust and misinterpretations between multiple parties transacting “at-a-distance and on-line”.
- Resolves contested evidence for audit/ESG judgements, especially when multiple parties are involved.
- Resolves subjective or fraudulent claims and counter claims between transacting parties leading to litigation that is counter-productive and an unnecessary expense.
- Provides computational validation of data and outcomes integrity for deal makers transacting high value business either physically or digitally.
- Reduces sanctions, penalties and compliance costs in escalating regulatory regimes that cause irreparable damage to brands and personal reputations.
Digital Cognate Verification Process
The Mobile Verification Platform provides a simple but secure means of verifying scanned presented documents. The platform presents verification by displaying a ‘digital twin’ of the scanned document. In addition, once logged into the platform, users are allowed to access a Chain of Provenance where further digital assets may be viewed and actions performed depending on user permissions.
To view a basic demonstration of the document verification application provided by Digital Cognate (the new identity for DocuChain), simply click the link here. Demonstration video
The supporting documents and processes can be as simple or complex as the application demands with the platform capable of adapting to specific user requirements.
Contact the TALL Group for more information about document verification.