5th Annual Cheque Imaging & Remote Deposit Capture Conference
The 5th Annual Cheque Imaging and Remote Deposit Capture Conference
Thursday 3rd October 2019
After more than three and a half years of very hard and challenging work which involved hundreds of thousands of man hours, the Cheque & Credit Clearing Company announced that the Cheque Image Clearing System had finally gone live on 30th October 2017. However, the system went live with very low volumes at first but gradually the banks and building societies are connecting in their different deposit channels and as time goes on, more and more customers will benefit from the faster clearing timescales.
As the new Image Clearing System gathers momentum, come and hear industry experts talk about their experiences of truncation and the implications of efficient scanning. The new clearing system relies on the transmission of a suitable quality image of the cheque. Join us to hear our panel of industry experts from Digital Check, the Cheque & Credit Clearing Co. (now a wholly owned subsidiary of Pay.UK), DIA Kappa and the TALL Group of Companies discuss the latest developments in cheque imaging, fraud prevention, Image Quality Assurance (IQA) and remote deposit capture.
- International cheque truncation and RDC
- A bank’s view on implementation of cheque imaging
- An industry update on the image clearing initiative in the UK
- Cheque imaging – the software solution perspective
- Cheque fraud detection and prevention as we approach the ICS
- The importance of cheque scanner maintenance for image quality
- Digital Check Corporation
- Cheque & Credit Clearing Company (Pay.UK)
- The TALL Group of Companies
- A Financial Institution (TBA)
- DIA Kappa
Following the presentations there will be a Q&A session to allow all participants an opportunity to submit questions to the speakers.
When: 3rd October 2019 @ 9.30am – 4.00pm
Where: The Worshipful Company of Stationers & Newspaper Makers
Ave Maria Lane